Effective date: March 3, 2021
This is the website of Thriving Fast, a registered business name of Mary O’Connor (‘we’, ‘us, ‘our’, ‘Thriving Fast’).
Who we Are
Thriving Fast is a business name registered by Mary O’Connor that helps people attain their wellness goals through wellness coaching and related practices.
Thriving Fast is the controller of the personal data it processes on this website. Thriving Fast is a business name registered in Ireland under the business name number 661518.
We take our responsibility to protect your data seriously and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear knowledge and permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Acts 1988-2018. Where data is submitted it will be used for the stated purpose and any reasonably incidental purposes only.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market products and services to you.
Communicating via the internet and sending information to you by other means necessarily involves your personal information passing through or being handled by third-parties.
The information we Collect
- For general web-browsing certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider. This information may include the IP and logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example, .ie, .com, etc.), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site, and the internet address linking to our site. We may also use temporary “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited.
- You have an opportunity to send us information via this website, such as through the “contact us” page or by sending an e-mail to the address listed to request information or provide feedback. You may also choose to provide us with personal data (e.g., name, e-mail, postal address or other contact details) in an e-mail message. In these instances, we collect name, email, and message content. We use these details solely for the purpose for which you provided them.
- Registering to become a Thriving Fast subscriber or member by signing up for information, or to a program or service – we will process you name, email address, and phone number.
The Purpose of Collecting Information
- Responding to your query – you may provide us with personal data through our contact form or email address while seeking information about our services or how we can assist you.
- To register you as a subscriber or a member and contact you to update you on information related to our services and programs and/or invoice you for program or coaching payments.
- Website functionality - We analyse website users’ pattern of use to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and website.
- Complaint handling – we may use the data you provide to us via our contact form or email address.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data based on the following lawful basis:
- Consent: We will only process your data for marketing purposes with your consent. For processing activities for which we rely on consent as a basis for processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Contract: We may process the data you provide while fulfilling our obligations under a contract, for example, during the provision of programs/membership services to you.
- Statutory: Some processing activities are required by law, for example, tax reporting.
For processing activities that are based on a statutory or contractual requirement, you may request your data not be processed for that purpose. However, this is not an absolute right and may be over-ridden by our statutory obligations. In other cases, requesting that data should not be processed for a particular purpose may prevent us from executing a contract or delivering a service to you.
Under data protection law, data subjects have certain rights. Subject to certain restrictions, which are set out below. You can exercise these rights in relation to your personal data that we process.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectification of your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to complain to the Irish Data Protection Commission (dataprotection.ie ) and to seek compensation through the courts.
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional information in order to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
Restriction of Data Subject Rights in Certain Circumstances
Article 23 of the GDPR allows for data subject rights to be restricted in certain circumstances. In addition, the 2018 Act contains certain provisions dealing with the restriction of rights of data subjects, in particular Sections 59, 60 and 61, which give further effect to the provisions of Article 23. Further information can be found here.
Who we Share your Information with
We do not share your information with third parties other than those set out in this policy. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may need to share personal information with our service providers (also known as data processors), such as where necessary to provide our services to you. We use the following data processors:
- Kajabi (website and email provider, CRM system)
- Stripe (payment processing)
- PayPal (payment processing)
- Zoho One (business operations system)
- Zoom (communications platform)
- Typeform (forms manager)
- We will share your member details with our trainers and administrators for the purpose of program and subscription administration.
- Business Transfer: Where some or all of our business and/or its assets may potentially be or have been acquired, we may need to transfer your personal information to the new or prospective owners.
- Other: We will share your information with a third party other than a service provider where you have given your consent for us to do so.
Where we store personal information
We store personal information on servers located in the United States of America, the European Economic Area, Canada, Australia, Japan/Hong Kong, India, and Latin America.
Thriving Fast retains personal data for a range of periods but no longer than is necessary.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to us to use, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Fumbally Exchange, Brick Lane, Greyfriars, Waterford X91 PX53, Ireland.
Phone: +353 83 1444 888
Email: [email protected]
Acceptance of these Terms